Senior Project Controls
Company: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you an experienced Senior Project Controls? If so, let's
talk!Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Project
Controls to work with a team located in Seneca, SC. This is a
12-month contract opportunity with our client.Job Overview:
- Workers at this level are responsible for performing complex
aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change
documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or
portfolio level with minimal supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the
ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or
complex projects or issues.
- They are fully competent in use of project controls principles
- They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to
- This position typically is assigned to projects classified as
Green III or Brown per the Project Management Center of Excellence
Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e., Green
II) projects. Required Qualifications:
- Graduation from a four-year college or university - business,
finance, project management, engineering, technical, or
- Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience.
- Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a
- Proficient in project controls principles.
- Proficiency / Expertise with project management / project
controls concepts / computer applications / analytics; strong
collaborative team member. Preferred Qualifications:
- Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent.
PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are
acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP,
- Software such as MS Project/MS Office Suite, Primavera,
Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax,
- Risk management tools / Monte Carlo analysis.
- The Senior Project Controls Specialist may have relationships
with individuals of varying levels in various organizations.
- Project teams of external Suppliers/Vendors. -Job Requisition #
35812A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $60.00
- $65.00 per hour.The disclosed pay range estimate has not been
adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with
the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation
decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each
case, such as skills and experience levels.General Description of
Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401(K) and other
supplemental coverage. -APC believes that the workplace should be
fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!Meet
APCCompany - Staffing - 501 - 1000 employeesAPC is a professional
services organization focused on engaging people and positively
impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take
pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer
service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding
experiences every day.APC is committed to creating a diverse work
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. - All
qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or
veteran status.PandoLogic. Keywords: Project Controls Specialist -
Engineering, Location: Seneca, SC - 29679
Keywords: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants Inc, Athens , Senior Project Controls, Accounting, Auditing , Seneca, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!