Company: Wayne Farms, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Primarily responsible performing accounts
payable and receivable administrative duties related to live
breeder/broiler operations for assigned location.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
* Under general supervision, perform general administrative
accounting function for the company's live breeder and broiler
operations (i.e. track/verify flock costs, allocate feed mill
variance to breeders, enter payment vouchers for processing,
* Calculate and prepare payments for growers, payments,
settlements, bank assignments, IRS Levy's fuel, bonus and incentive
* Prepare and record related breeder/ broiler data (i.e.
headcounts, inspections, payment vouchers, egg and hatch
* Perform additional duties as assigned
* This is an Individual Contributor role with required
competencies: Functional/Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Problem
Solving, Learning on the Fly, and Interpersonal Savvy
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS:
* High School diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree in
Accounting, Finance, business preferred
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Minimum one (1) years relevant clerical and accounts payable or
accounts receivable experience; A/P or A/R experience within a
manufacturing setting preferred
* Strong customer focus with the ability to communicate with
internal and external customers in a timely and professional
* Must have exceptional communication, both verbal and written,
attention to detail and the ability to resolve issues efficiently
* Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel,
* Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and sense of
urgency, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and
manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail
* Must possess a strong customer-centric attitude, high energy
level and a strong sense of urgency
* Follow and ensure others follow departmental and company safety
policies and programs
* Wear required protective equipment in all areas where
* Frequently sit for long periods of time utilizing office
equipment and/or computers.
* Long periods of time requiring intense concentration in an open
area office space
* Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Wayne Farms, Inc., Athens , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Pendergrass, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!