Business Office Manager HCC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
-JOB PURPOSE: - -Assists Administrator in ensuring that all
functional areas required to operate the facility are covered at
all times. The primary duty consists of managing and overseeing the
accounting, general bookkeeping and personnel record management of
the facility. -KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers phones and greets guests with courtesy and
professionalism; accepting appropriate information or messages. As
necessary, will provide backup receptionist duties to ensure the
front desk is properly covered during business hours.
- Accepts initial inquiry information and provide marketing tours
and arrange marketing meals, as appropriate.
- Participates in the recruiting, interviewing, evaluation and
supervision of receptionist staff and provides general direction to
these employees to ensure staff hours, quality services, and
customer service is met at all times.
- Processes all new hire pre-employment documentation, ensuring
all background and pre-employment checks are completed
satisfactorily per policy.
- Assists Administrator and department leaders with tracking
partner performance evaluations.
- Receives and distributes mail to appropriate personnel and
residents within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensures proper business office documents and postings are
regularly updated and monitored for the staff bulletin boards,
resident bulletin boards and other related communication
- Assists Administrator and/or Life Enrichment Coordinator with
seasonal decorating and events.
- Maintains office calendar of move-in/move-outs, staff
vacations, events, etc. for reference.
- Accepts and receives monthly rental and other payments.
Maintain records of all payments received on applicable tenant
- Enters deposits on a daily basis into the A/R system, process
deposits via scanner or take to the bank and file records.
- Updates the A/R system on a daily basis with census changes;
move-ins, move-outs, transfers and level of care changes. Maintain
a good and open communication with the Marketing Director for
smooth transmittance of information.
- Generates monthly resident billings; review for accuracy.
- Monitors and collects past due rents in a timely manner to
include working with Medicaid case managers, residents, family
members and/or responsible parties. Follow Frontier Management
- Maintains resident, employee and other business files.
- Manages time clock records; enter time off data; review missed
punches; conduct error review 2 times per week; communicate
clock-in policies with employees and inform department heads of any
employee policy misuse/abuse.
- Reviews payroll data and coordinates with Staff Accountant for
- Prepares time cards for facility staff and calculate regular
and overtime hours worked for each pay period.
- Enters new employee information, wage changes, address changes,
and employee termination information into the intranet website in a
- Codes Accounts Payable invoices, submits to the Executive
Director for review, make a copy to keep in the business office and
send original invoices to the Home Office weekly.
- Communicates with Staff Accounting as often as necessary to
ensure A/P, A/R, and payroll processes are operating smoothly and
to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Follows up with vendors for missing invoices as necessary
-QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:Associate of Arts degree
or diploma from a technical school, with courses in related
subjects -MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:Minimum of six (6) months
experience in a payroll, insurance and/or clerical position
-ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)Two (2)
years' experience in payroll, insurance and/or clerical position. -
Type at least 50 words per minute. -Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
or approved exemption required by date of hireFamily Makes Us
Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving,
giving, and caring. United in making a difference. We are eager to
connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!As a
condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required
to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved.As an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job:
AdministrativePrimary Location: Georgia-BaldwinSchedule:
Full-timeShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting: Jun 17, 2022, 11:25:50
Keywords: PruittHealth, Athens , Business Office Manager HCC, Administration, Clerical , Baldwin, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!