Receptionist/Clerical (Part-time) - Elbert Foothills
Company: Foothills Education Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
NOTE: ALL VACANCY POSTINGS ARE PENDING UNTIL BOARD APPROVED
NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNTIL THREE REFERENCES
NOTE: POSITION IS MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 4:00pm-9:00pm: Will work
one to two nights a week.
Reports To: Site Director
Qualifications: High School Diploma required; some college
Two years secretarial experience in an office setting
1. Greet and sign-in students as they enter the school each
2. Perform and organize a wide variety of secretarial and clerical
duties for administrative personnel, teachers, and support staff in
an efficient manner.
3. Act as a liason for school administration, staff, students,
parents, and the community.
4. Communicate with the public, employing discretion and
independent judgment, directing individuals to the correct person
and efficiently resolving their concerns.
5. Communicate and explain rules and regulations to staff,
students, and general community. Maintain ready communication with
6. Independently compose a variety of materials, such as letters,
memorandums, bulletins, requisitions, claims, reports, and
statistical data from rough drafts or oral instructions.
7. Contact, orient, and direct substitute teachers and substitute
8. Maintain and coordinate multiple calendars to include site
directors, school facility events, and site events.
9. Assist parent/community organizations with typing, duplication,
and distribution of bulletins and other materials as directed by
the site director.
10. Receive and forward all telephone calls and take messages.
11. Sort and deliver mail.
12. Check in and process supplies.
13. Assist students.
14. Assist with date entry into student information system.
15. Perform other duties as assigned by the site director.
Keywords: Foothills Education Center, Athens , Receptionist/Clerical (Part-time) - Elbert Foothills, Administration, Clerical , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!