Digital Media Sales Consultant
Company: Athens Banner Herald
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Digital Media Sales Consultant
Athens Banner-Herald, now partnered with GateHouse Media one of the largest media publishing companies in the country, is looking for a talented Digital Media Sales Consultant to join our team based in Athens, GA. As a Sales Consultant you will be meeting with numerous business owners and managers and providing them with successful digital marketing plans using today's newest and most effective digital advertising and marketing solutions to help local businesses grow. This is an exciting and fast-paced position responsible for developing and growing new business accounts by identifying prospect's digital marketing needs, providing effective digital strategies and solutions, maintaining strong client relationships, and exceeding customer expectations.
The Athens Banner Herald accesses a portfolio of digital product solutions including: Website Development, SEO/SEM, Targeted Display, Social Media, and Online Reputation management to help grow local and regional businesses. You'll provide innovative, industry-leading online advertising solutions while identifying new opportunities. As a trusted name and news source in Georgia for over 180 years, this is an ideal place for an industry veteran or new career seeker. This is an outsides consultative sales position, base pay plus commission. Come join our TEAM!
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will drive strategic new business by utilizing a consultative approach to identify and analyze local businesses digital marketing needs, and provide them with effective digital solutions. We challenge our prospects with new ideas about marketing and advertising, develop customized solutions for them, and then deliver transparent reporting to show exactly how their investment is working to meet and exceed their goals. Members of the Digital Sales team are persistent and tenacious and enjoy working at a fast-pace. As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will be responsible for acquiring new digital business and meeting monthly revenue goals. This position provides an excellent base salary plus commission and additional rewards for achieving those monthly goals.
- Acquire new local business accounts by identifying digital marketing needs and sales opportunities
- Prospect for digital opportunities that will drive new revenue and new customers through networking, cold-calling, referrals, and other lead sources
- Use a consultative selling approach that ensures strong long term client relationships
- Conduct meaningful digital client needs analysis
- Present strategic customized proposals and solutions to key decision makers
- Achieve individual digital revenue goals
- Set appropriate expectations for new customers and routinely review campaign results, ROI, and success stories with clients
- Build strong long lasting customer relationships with new customers
- Participate in on-going education and trainings on new technology within the changing digital landscape
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years related sales and/or digital marketing experience
- Working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and sales methods required
- Passionate about helping businesses grow, energetic, independent, and a success-oriented sales hunter
- Ability to clearly articulate and present digital media plan, campaign results and recommendations
- Experience with social media marketing, search engine marketing, targeted display ads, video, search engine optimization, website development and hosting
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Efficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to network and possess business development skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Reliable transportation and possess a valid driver's license
- Cold-Calling, prospecting, and media experience a plus
Education: College degree required
Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical and Dental Coverage, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401(k), Personal time off - PTO, Paid holidays
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Keywords: Athens Banner Herald, Athens , Digital Media Sales Consultant, Advertising , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!