Industrial/Process Engineer - Continuous Improvement
Posted on: November 24, 2022
V2Soft ( ) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield
Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and
Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance
technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our
customer's true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We
are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe
it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma tools to lead process improvement
projects to increase product quality and efficiencies to drive
- Train, coach, and mentor Green / Black Belts using DMAIC
methodology to prioritize improvement projects.
- Ensure Lean and Six Sigma tools and practices are implemented
- Lead rapid improvement events and workshops to spread CI
culture and improvement to the greater organization. These will be
both transactional and operational
- Develop the short & long-term Continuous Improvement roadmaps
for each project in their region
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring alignment with organization's goals and
- Create a detailed project plan to track progress, effectively
communicate that progress with key stakeholders and senior
- Review technical opportunities and procedures of departments
and recommend solutions or changes.
- All other tasks assigned
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
- to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our
Keywords: V2Soft, Athens , Industrial/Process Engineer - Continuous Improvement, Engineering , Commerce, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!