Company: Sunrise Systems Inc
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Performs complex technical work including the design, manufacture
and operation of structures, machines and systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides moderately complex technical support for project
planning, development, implementation, and modification;
contributes to engineering standards development balancing
corporate and customer needs.
- Performs moderately complex research of new technology for
potential corporate application.
- Performs some complex assignments designed to continue the
development of professional work knowledge and abilities requiring
enhanced application of standard engineering techniques, procedures
and criteria in carrying out engineering tasks.
- Exercises independent judgment on details of work and in making
selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives.
- Performs assignments that have moderately complex objectives
and require the investigation of multiple variables.
- Performs work which involves complex conventional types of
plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment with
relatively complex features for which there are
- Assignments usually include more than one of the following:
equipment design and development, test of materials, preparation of
specifications, process study, research investigations, and report
- Generally Requires 2-4 Years Work Experience
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Keywords: Sunrise Systems Inc, Athens , Engineer 2, Engineering , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...