Company: First Covenant Bank
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionFacilities Manager – First Century BankFirst
Century Bank is looking for a full time Facilities Manager to join
its team at its Commerce, Georgia location. This individual will be
responsible for maintaining of all of the Bank's office locations
including Commerce and Roswell Georgia as well as Hilton Head
Island, South Carolina. This individual will manage contractors and
vendors which serve the Bank, including but not limited to
janitorial services, document destruction services, and banking
maintenance agreements for Bank equipment. Facilities Manager will
be responsible for the following:
Facilities Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Document Retention facilitation onsite/offsite, regular
document destruction according to the Bank's document destruction
policy, and regular removal of documents from the respective
offices to the appropriate documentation retention locations.
- Ensuring employee supply of snacks and drinks are
- Act as liaison between the Bank and the janitorial services
team to ensure the facilities' cleanliness is maintained.
- Ensure projects are completed in a cost effective, timely and
- Manage office supply requests ensuring a seamless procedure for
ordering supplies in an efficient manner.
- Manages contractors or vendors responsible for facilities'
maintenance such as outsourced maintenance resources, equipment
maintenance, janitorial services, document maintenance,
landscaping, ATM servicing vendors, and others as applicable.
- Evaluates vendor performance based on predetermined standards
- In the case of leased facilities, is the primary point of
contact for landlord for any facilities issues.
- Ensures regular review and inspection of fire extinguishers,
other safety inspections.
- Ensures all vendors are appropriately licensed and
- Works with other cross departmental teams to ensure cooperation
in matters affecting IT, phones, security and similar affected
- Can perform basic troubleshooting and repairs.
- Supervises any applicable renovation work, and ensures it is
complaint with building and regulatory requirements.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned or which
inherently or logically belong with the position.
- Exemplify FCB's values while carrying out its mission and
organizational goals and priorities.Qualified candidates should
possess an associate's degree and 5 or more years of facilities and
project management experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Must be flexible with
ability to adapt to change and competing priorities and be able to
effectively work with vendors to meet deadlines. Qualified
candidates would have an ability to work independently with little
direction and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Exceptional written and verbal communication experience is
required. Individual would be expected to travel to other locations
as needed. Must have the ability to lift and move objects weighing
First Century Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the
Company's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all
qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religious
creed or religious beliefs, age, national origin, physical or
mental disability, pregnancy, military or veteran's status, marital
status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by
state or federal law.
Keywords: First Covenant Bank, Athens , Facilities Manager, Executive , Commerce, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!