Electrical Engineering Manager - Power Electronics
Company: Techtronic Industries - TTI
Posted on: August 6, 2022
One World Technologies, Inc dba TTI Power Equipment, has an
opening in its Anderson, SC office for an Electrical Engineering
Manager. This hands-on position leads a team to design, develop,
and debug embedded software applications. The manager will plan
development activities, manage schedules, and coordinate across a
cross-functional team. They will also contribute to moderately
complex aspects of a project.We offer competitive wages and a
comprehensive benefits package -- tuition assistance, 401(k),
medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation and holidays.
- Fabricate prototypes as requested with necessary materials as
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system
- Review code and designs.
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability
of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Accountable for software elements of product execution
including integration of design into product to meet specification,
safety, regulatory and standards compliance.
- Support writing general and detailed specifications (i.e.,
performance and testing specifications).
- Plan development activities and manage schedules to meet
- 4 Year degree in Engineering
- 8+ Years of experience in a related field
- Significant experience in Embedded C
- BMS design hardware and software knowledge
- Motor drive hardware and software knowledge
- Ability to complete multiple projects
- Experience in electrical/electronic construction, performance,
design analysis and competitive application
- Application of FMEA, Design for Assembly, Statistical Process
Control and Root Cause Analysis
- BOMs, ECMs and Temporary Deviations
- Component specifications and capabilities
- Schematic interpretation / design
- Soldering Technique
- Altium (or similar) PCB layout application
- Computer skills; MS Office suite, MS Project
Keywords: Techtronic Industries - TTI, Athens , Electrical Engineering Manager - Power Electronics, Executive , Anderson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!