Company: Ambling Property Investments
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Seneca Gardens MF I - Seneca, SC
A.D. or related job experience
Property Manager I is responsible for the overall operation and
success of the real property asset. Property Managers maintain
property occupancy by advertising and filling vacancies;
negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying
bills; forecasting requirements' preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates;
calculating overhead costs, and profit goals.
- Creates marketing plan.
- Attracts residents by advertising vacancies; obtaining
referrals from current residents; explaining advantages of location
and services; showing units.
- Contracts with residents by negotiating leases; collecting
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving resident
complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units
and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with
landscaping and snow removal services.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance
services; supervising repairs.
- Secures property as appropriate by contracting with security
patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices
establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures;
responding to emergencies, etc. as directed by owner.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Responsible for lease administration; preparing lease
agreements, conduct file audits, ensure lease files are complete
- Maintain and process files as required to maintain program
compliance with program funding.
Education: Experience in HUD and LIHTC property management
required. Associate's degree (A.A.) from a vocational school,
college or university or job related experience preferred. Must
demonstrate literacy in the English language including reading.
Experience: One to two years related experience and/or training
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of; Microsoft Office Suite,
Property Management software (i.e. One-Site, Real Page)
Certificates & Licenses: Valid State Issued Drivers' License,
Apartment Manager's License when required by State Law, and Real
Estate License when required by State Law. Certification in
property management is a plus; CPM, CAM, CAPS, etc.
Other Requirements: Authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Ambling Property Investments, Athens , Property Manager, Executive , Seneca, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!