Company: Little Caesars
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position: * Regional Manager
*Reports To*: Vice President of Operations
The Supervisor is responsible for achieving sales growth and
profitability in their assigned restaurants by hiring, training,
and supervising Restaurant Operations, and ensuring all restaurants
operate according to company standards and procedures.
- Achieves area goals of staffing and training certification by
hiring qualified management candidates and training them to perform
to Little Caesars standards and by ensuring Restaurant hires and
train their staff to do the same.
- Supervises restaurant management through the appropriate use of
communication, delegation, follow-up and discipline and conducts
meetings and store visits to ensure direction is implemented
properly and all restaurants are operating consistently according
to Little Caesars standards.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, advises and counsels
Restaurant on decision making and problem solving to ensure
appropriate actions are taken at the store level, and implements
change in an effective manner.
- Conducts store reviews, certification reviews, and unannounced
store visits as needed to evaluate the quality of service,
friendliness, cleanliness, and management operations of each
restaurant and leaves detailed action steps for improvement.
- Conducts performance reviews, both formal and informal, to
regularly assist the Manager in developing their knowledge, skills,
and abilities, and to recognize their strengths and
- Conducts security/safety audits, and performs the duties
associated with cash management to ensure a safe and secure work
environment for all Colleagues.
- Visits Management Trainees in their assigned area and conducts
solo open and solo close evaluations to determine the trainee's
strengths and weaknesses.
- Ensures restaurant management abides by all Little Caesar
policies and government regulations to ensure a workplace free of
harassment, discrimination, and other labor law violations.
- Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity and
performs tasks associated with achieving cost control goals and
supervises colleagues to ensure goals are met.
- Properly implements shakerboarding, local store marketing events,
and in-store promotions that result in increased sales.
*Qualification Requirements: *
The Candidate must:
- Have minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a management
role, achieving at least a manager position in a quick service
restaurant, or seven (7) year experience in a management position
in a full-service restaurant. Previous management experience in
Little Caesars would be highly preferable.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, and possess basic
- Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques,
sales building, and record of controlling costs.
- Possess strong management, team building and communication
- Possess knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss
- Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work a varied,
60-hour workweek under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with
a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a
reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to complete
daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by the Area
Supervisor or Market Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $180,000.00 per year
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Restaurant Management: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Little Caesars, Athens , Regional Management, Executive , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!