Director for continuous improvement
Posted on: January 27, 2023
V2Soft ( www.v2soft.com ) is a global company, headquartered out of
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India,
China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high
performance technology solutions to solve real business problems.
We become our customer's true partner, enabling both parties to
enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the
workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and
the customers we serve.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Automotive background preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Engineering Preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification attained in the last
- Minimum 10 years of Lean / Six Sigma process improvement
- Preference for experience with databases and complex data
analysis (SQL, Access, Macros, Tableau, Minitab, ERP/MRP,
- Knowledge and practice of Daily Management Improvement systems
- Experience applying Lean Six Sigma systems to a portfolio of
- Experience in establishing and sustaining effective
KPI/metric-driven standards and governance
- High level of competency in team building, interpersonal
relationship building and influence without authority is
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open
opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.
All jobs at V2Soft Talent Network
Keywords: V2Soft, Athens , Director for continuous improvement, Executive , Commerce, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!