Child Care Center Director
Company: Big Blue Marble Academy
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Big Blue Marble Academy is searching for a compassionate,
self-motivated, detail-oriented candidate for our Center Director
position. Our ideal candidate must have strong oral and written
communication skills, be a team player and dedicated to supporting
our mission and branding of providing a global education for
children of all ages. This candidate will be experienced in running
a successful center.
Why you will enjoy working here:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Discounted childcare, 50% off
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Access your wages in real time- launching soon!
- Voluntary life and disability insurance
- Health savings account
- Industry leading paid time off
- Generous referral bonus program
- CDA Scholarship
- Career advancement opportunities
- Family feel environment As an Early Childhood Center Director,
- Recruit, hire and train high-quality teachers and staff that
are motivated to provide our top-notch learning environment for
- Ensure our global education curriculum, branding and
age-appropriate learning are being utilized.
- Adhere to teaching standards and safety regulations as
established by the state and corporate office.
- Create marketing plans to share our unique program throughout
the community and to prospective parents through special events,
tours, and enrollment.
- Meet with parents, staff, and leadership to communicate student
goals and provide superior customer service.
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them
on the progress of their children and activities of the company and
- Tackle administrative duties that include accounting,
budgeting, and others as assigned.
- Maximize enrollment while maintaining required ratio.
- Generate reports for licensing, operations and marketing
according to company
- This requires the training and daily usage of various software
systems. Responsible for meeting all licensing, training and safety
- Bachelor's degree in early childhood education or related field
preferred, or other related credential
- Three to five years of proven management work experience in a
licensed childcare facility
- Candidate must also pass all background checks and meet state
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and / or G Suite
- Experience working with financial and administrative processes
- Excellent knowledge of early childhood child development
- Patience, flexibility and love for children Join a team that
takes pride in teamwork, giving back and welcoming an inclusive
environment. A career with Big Blue Marble Academy will empower you
to reach your career goals while making a difference in the lives
of the children we serve.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of our
background check, pre-hire screenings, and onboarding processes.
All employment is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with
or without cause.
BBMA is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse
workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact BBMA recruitment at
Keywords: Big Blue Marble Academy, Athens , Child Care Center Director, Executive , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!