Company: Regional Management Corp.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our customers.
For over 35 years, our Team Members have been passionate about
supporting customers through their financial challenges in life.
They take pleasure in finding solutions and lending a helping hand,
both to our customers and our communities. As we continue to grow
and become a national brand in consumer financing, we hope you'll
consider us for future career opportunities. If you are looking to
make a meaningful impact in people's lives by bringing a personal
touch to finances, join our team today! Regional Finance is hiring!
We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our
team. Take the next step in your career and click that apply
Job Intro The core of an Assistant Manager is being customer
oriented. If you are interested in helping others in their time of
need, then this is the career you have been looking for! Why work
- Regional offerscompetitive pay!We do our best to show that we
value our team members!
- You are eligible for amonthly bonus. Who doesn't love a nice
cash reward for their hard work?
- You will havepromotion opportunities. We love to train our
Assistant Managers into future Branch Managers!
- All full-time team members have access to ourmedical, dental,
vision and 401(k) benefits!
- Pays up to $65,587! Duties and responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Process credit loan applications and use product knowledge to
present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective
customer solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
- Minimize delinquent debt through calling customers and
collecting on past-due accounts.
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership. Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience in either a sales/retail
environment or cash management environment.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage. Critical Competencies
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well
with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers,
branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task. Working conditions This position
works in an office providing consumer loan products in person and
over the phone. The typical working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm
Monday through Friday with some Saturdays required. Overtime may be
required on an as needed basis and is at the discretion of upper
management. If you are a job applicant who resides in the state of
the following link:
#RGNL Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender
status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
uniform service, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law ("Protected Characteristics"). Regional's policy of
non-discrimination applies to all phases of the employment process
and relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment and
selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and
training; promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and
recreational programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Management Corp., Athens , Assistant Manager, Executive , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!