Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
* Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
* At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist
in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable
differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves
and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to
employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees *
Continuing education opportunities * Scholarship program for
employees and their children * Matching 401(k) plan for all
employees * Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and
vision coverage for full-time employees * Supplemental insurance
policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness,
hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time
employees * Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
employees * Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
clinicians * Incentivized bonus plan
As a LPN, you will visit patients in their homes and provide
nursing care for them under direction of RNs and in compliance with
the physicians' orders.
1. Must possess a valid state drivers license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather
6. Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse in
the State of employment.