Laboratory Equipment Representative
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job Title: Laboratory Equipment RepresentativeRequisition ID:
R-01070202Job DescriptionWhen you're part of the team at Thermo
Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued
and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and
inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and
opportunities to make significant contributions to the
world.Location/Division Specific InformationAn opportunity exists
for an experienced sales professional in the Laboratory Products
Division (LPD) of Thermo Fisher Scientific. This position offers
the right candidate a key position in the Laboratory Equipment
Technologies group and will provide opportunities for career
development and growth.How will you make an impact?The Ideal
candidate will enable our customers to make the world healthier,
cleaner and safer by providing them with state-of-the-art
laboratory equipment solutions.What will you do?
- The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for meeting
and exceeding his or her assigned geographic territory forecast.
This will be accomplished by aggressively pursuing new sales
opportunities and by effectively establishing strong business
relationships with our current and future client base.
- Territory Sales Representative is responsible for training and
working with our channel partners to develop and close sales
- The Territory Sales Representative has additional
responsibility for seeking out new business potentials for Thermo
Fisher Scientifics' other divisions and engaging all appropriate
sales personnel to achieve maximum results for the company in
- Continually promote Thermo Fisher Scientific's breadth of
product offerings on all sales calls to achieve maximum client
- Participate as a team member in all assigned corporate and
focus account initiatives.How will you get here?EducationA
Bachelor's Degree is required, an emphasis in the Life Sciences is
- At least 5 years of highly successful laboratory sales
experience is preferred.
- Must have an exceptional understanding of our markets and be
knowledgeable of diverse laboratory product applications.Knowledge,
- Exceptional analytical capability and problem-solving
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and influence others to
- Self-motivated with bias for action.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications
- Substantiated capability to effectively negotiate and close
- Evidence of professional presentation skills.
- Outstanding follow up and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel to accomplish assigned goals.Position may
require Covid-19 vaccination and/or routing testing, per client
discretion.At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000
extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and
contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make
the world healthier, cleaner and safer.Thermo Fisher Scientific is
an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Athens , Laboratory Equipment Representative, Healthcare , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!