Posted on: January 15, 2022
LPN - 2114109 Description PruittHealth is a COVID-19
vaccine-mandated employer. All new Partners are required to provide
proof of COVID vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within
30 days of employment. We will consider medical and/or religious
exemptions on a case-by-case basis.$4000 Sign-on Bonus for
qualified applicants!to apply please email
JOB PURPOSE:Directs nursing care for the patients, and supervises
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by assigned staff. Such
supervision should be in accordance with federal, state, and local
and regulations governing the nursing center. Also, as directed by
the Administrator, the Medical Director, RN Charge Nurse and/or the
Director of Health Services, to ensure the appropriate care for
patients is provided.
- Provides care ensuring patient/resident safety
- Supervises Certified Nurse Assistants, directs work and makes
appropriate assignments, participates in the corrective action
- Completes documentation procedures on patients (appropriate use
of forms, timelines, and Medicare documentation etc.)
- Assists the Director of Health Services to coordinate the care
planning/MDS process and committee meetings as necessary.
- Assists the Director of Health Services in follow-up on
consultant recommendations i.e.., pharmacy, dietary, etc.
- Assists the Director of Health Services to monitor physician
services (documentation and visits etc.) in accordance with current
- Knowledge of procedures and ability to determine Advance
Directive status for patients.
- Responsible for ensuring "Tenet Time" is presented and
discussed with all partners prior to and following all shifts.
- Communicates well with patients/residents/clients and family
members providing warm and friendly greeting and an approachable
attitude to families, visitors, patients/residents/clients and
responds to expressed concerns while displaying a helpful, caring
demeanor. Answers questions when appropriate in a professional
- Participates in center/agency surveys (Licensure / JCAHO) and
any subsequently required reports.
- Responsible for new hire onboarding process
- Admits, discharges and transfers patients as
- Participates in patient screening and selection process as
#KB1 Qualifications MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:Nursing Degree from
an accredited college or university, or is a graduate of an
accredited/approved LPN program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:A minimum of two (2) years previous bed
side nursing experience.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:Current and
unrestricted Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in state of
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)Previous
nursing experience in a long term care facility preferred Job:
Nursing Primary Location: Georgia-Athens Schedule: Full-time :
Shift:3rd ShiftJob Posting: Nov 30, 2021, 9:51:18 AM Work
Locations: PruittHealth - Grandview 165 Winston Drive Athens 30607
Sign-on Bonus: 4000.0
Keywords: Pruitthealth, Athens , LPN, Healthcare , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!