Clinical Research Coordinator
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Medix is Hiring!
We are seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator for a growing Site
Management Organization (SMO) in the Anderson,SC area to join our
They are offering Relocation Assistance or a Sign on Bonus if you
currently live in Anderson, SC!!
Clinical Research Coordinator Position Summary:
- Coordinate all aspects of clinical research trials, ensures
compliance with protocols, ensure regulatory compliance, liaison
with monitors and sponsors, schedule visits for subjects and
communicate effectively with Director of Clinical Operations /Site
Director, Principal Investigators and Sub-Investigators. Must be
able to work independently and handle multiple tasks. Must be able
to work overtime if needed. Must be available to be 'on-call' as
Clinical Research Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and participate in protocol assessment and site
preparation for study initiation. Includes the ability to evaluate
protocols for feasibility and recruitment strategies.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of all study subjects.
- Ensure compliance with multiple assigned protocols. Must
successfully conduct all assigned protocols in accordance with FDA,
RMR SOPs and ICH GCP guidelines.
- Assure IRB approval obtained prior to beginning any
- Develop, coordinate and implement research and administrative
strategies to successfully manage assigned protocols.
- Recruit subjects for all assigned protocols within timelines
given by Director of Clinical Operations /Site Director Responsible
for knowing target goal for enrollment and enrollment period.
- Proficient with phlebotomy and infusions.
- Properly consent subjects in accordance with FDA, GCP and
protocol guidelines. Must work closely with the Principal
Investigator to ensure proper subject enrollments through thorough
understanding of inclusion and exclusion criteria for each
protocol. Assure Investigator approval of subject enrollment prior
to randomization including review of all safety data. Accurately
record all adverse events and concomitant medications on each
subject. Ensure timely review of all adverse events by appropriate
- Schedule and oversee all subject visits on assigned protocols.
Schedule all visits within proper time window as set forth in
assigned protocols. Ensure subject safety in conjunction with
Investigators; communicate and get proper signatures on safety data
in a timely manner.
- Track enrollment of each study. Communicate enrollment targets,
goals, and strategies with investigators, sponsors, monitors and
Director of Clinical Operations /Site Director as appropriate.
- Collect and accurately record study data in source documents
and case report forms.
- Design and maintain organizational tools to conduct the study
accurately and in compliance with GCP, FDA and protocol
- Complete all paperwork as required by sponsor and RMR
- Train other site personnel and medical staff in understanding
and implementation of assigned protocols.
Clinical Research Coordinator Qualifications:
- Clinical Research Coordinator experience would be ideal
- Demonstrates interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills are required, especially in Excel and
data analysis; skilled with the Microsoft Office Suite and
comfortable navigating web-based programs
Benefits:Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30
days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you
elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to
choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as
the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select
the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our
Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
401(k) Retirement PlanPaid time off benefits availableA limited
benefit medical plan with the American WorkerDoctor visits with
inexpensive co-payLimited Outpatient CareLimited Accident
CoveragePrescription ProgramsDental PlanVision Discount ProgramTerm
Life Insurance PlansMedix is dedicated to positively impacting
lives every day!This years recipient of the Business Ledger's
'Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award'Join our network of
Compensation: Dependent upon experience
Apply Today!by Jobble
Keywords: Medix, Athens , Clinical Research Coordinator, Healthcare , Anderson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!