Travel Registered Nurse RN Long Term Acute Care LTAC
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: August 5, 2022
A Long-Term Care Nurse cares for patients who have a disability
or illness in need of extended care. Many of their patients live in
long-term care facilities, rehabilitation centers, or nursing
homes. These nurses assist patients with normal day-to-day tasks
like getting dressed and taking baths, but they primarily focus on
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Athens , Travel Registered Nurse RN Long Term Acute Care LTAC, Healthcare , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!