Charge Nurse - RN
Company: Brown Health & Rehab Royston, GA 30662
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must
provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date. Join us at - a
place where you'll be valued, recognized and rewarded for the vital
work you do each day. We'll surround you with a strong team and
leadership that supports every aspect of your life - both inside
and outside of our centers. And you'll get to practice your passion
in a non-profit, mission-driven organization that's known for the
highest level of care in our communities ESSENTIAL ROLE AND
RESPONSIBILITIES * Complies with current federal, state and local
regulations governing nursing care in the execution of assigned
* Administers and records medications following physician orders
and established center policy
* Takes and records patients vital signs and collects laboratory
specimens as directed
* Provides emotional support the patients and their families
* Operation of oxygen equipment, suction machines, manual
respirators, emergency equipment, IV implementation and
* Use, delivery and documentation of narcotic medication.
* Receiving drugs from pharmacy in accordance with established
* Knowledge of procedures and ability to determine Advance
Directive status for patients.
* Provides oversight and direction unlicensed nursing
* Makes compliance rounds and reporting any pertinent issues.
* Maintains effective lines of communication with attending
* Assists the Director of Nursing Services to coordinate the care
planning/MDS process and committee meetings as necessary.
* Participates in patient screening and selection process as
* Assists the Director of Nursing Services in follow-up on
consultant recommendations, i.e., pharmacy, dietary, etc.
* Provides demonstration/education as necessary for nursing
assistants to perform job.
* Completes documentation procedures on patients (appropriate use
of forms, timelines, and Medicare documentation etc.).
* Promotes the image and reputation of the System by exhibiting
servant leadership and providing direct and open lines of
* Contributes to the work of committees, workgroups, project
management, and other collaborative efforts of the System.
* Performs other duties as necessary to ensure the success of the
System. SKILLS AND ABILITIES * Proficient in using a computer,
especially Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point.
* Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills required
* Effective and professional verbal, and written communication
* Communicates well with other associates, patients, family
members, and visitors providing warm and friendly greeting and an
approachable attitude. Responds to expressed concerns while
displaying a helpful, caring demeanor, answers questions when
appropriate in a professional manner. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS *
Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or is a
graduate of an approved RN program.
* Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia EEO / M / F / D / V /
Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Brown Health & Rehab Royston, GA 30662, Athens , Charge Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Royston, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!