Chemical Laboratory Technician I _ Seneca, SC
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Chemical Laboratory Technician I / Seneca, SCKelly Services is
currently seeking a Chemical Laboratory Technician I for one of our
top clients in Seneca, SC.Pay Rate: $20.50 / hourShift: 12 hour
rotating scheduleAs a Chemical Laboratory Technician I placed with
Kelly Services you will be responsible for performing routine,
semi-routine, and/or moderately complex chemical and physical
analyses on a variety of materials supporting production activities
in a fast-paced, aggressive, customer-service environment with
variable demands and a steep learning curve.Responsibilities
- Setting up and operating a variety of simple to moderately
complex laboratory equipment and instruments, within predefined
parameters while working across multiple labs.
- Conducting chemical and physical laboratory tests to make
qualitative and quantitative material analyses.
- Working with a high level of attention to detail and
maintaining necessary records, accepting responsibility for all
- Assisting with inventory control of chemicals and
- Troubleshooting analytical processes with guidance.
- Knowledge of safety regulations associated with chemical
operations, working in compliance with all EHS standards
- Knowledge of proper material handling procedures.
- Ability to work with very hazardous chemicals daily; with
proper respect for the inherent hazards and strict adherence to PPE
or other safety requirements.
- An inquisitive attitude and deep respect for good quality
control practices along with adherence to ISO standards.
- Completing (extensive) initial and ongoing on-the-job training
- Managing on-site customer requests.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects
- Effectively handle customer relations and communication.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work rotating weekly 12 hour schedule Preferred
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Chemical
Engineering or related field
- Two years chemical industrial experience
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be
legally permitted to work in the United States. Email
email@example.com for questions about the position but
please apply online to be considered for the position.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Keywords: Kelly Services, Athens , Chemical Laboratory Technician I _ Seneca, SC, Healthcare , Seneca, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!