Pulmonology in SC - A Pulmonologist Is Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage in SC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pulmonology opening in Seneca, South Carolina. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit
your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- Outpatient pulmonary but may have inpatient
- Up to 20 patients per day
- Bronchs, thoracentesis, sleep apnea, allergy, asthma, CPAP
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detailYour
compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills,
experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant
for more information.
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Athens , Pulmonology in SC - A Pulmonologist Is Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage in SC, Healthcare , Seneca, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!