Neurosurgery Physician Assistant - Outpatient
Company: Piedmont Healthcare
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Physician Assistant - Neurosurgery Outpatient - Piedmont Athens
RegionalPiedmont Athens Regional is currently recruiting for a
Physician Assistant to join the team. This is a full time position.
Key Responsibilities:Ambulatory care responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Assesses patient and performs diagnostic and therapeutic
procedures to assist physician in diagnosing medical and surgical
problems and prescribes necessary treatment and services for
quality patient care.
- Takes patient histories, conducts physical examinations, writes
progress notes, prepares patient workups and summaries noting
pertinent positive and negative findings, obtains psychosocial
history relevant to patient care, and assumes responsibility for
developing therapeutic relationships with patients.
- Orders and schedules laboratory studies and diagnostic
procedures. Explains necessity, preparation, nature, and
anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic
procedure(s) to the patient, patient's family, and staff.
- Monitors progress of patients, reports progress to supervising
physician, and maintains record of each patient's progress,
consulting with supervising physician when patient's progress does
not meet anticipated and/or predetermined criteria.
- Responsible for rounding at the hospital needed and taking call
working together as a team to take care of patients.Piedmont
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Well-designed training program offered
- Relocation assistance offered
- CME allowance
- Quality, Service and ReputationQualifications - ExternalMinimum
Requirements:PA: Graduate of a Physician Assistants program with
current license for the Georgia State Composite Board *First Assist
with Neurosurgery experience is preferred.
Keywords: Piedmont Healthcare, Athens , Neurosurgery Physician Assistant - Outpatient, Healthcare , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!