APP Opening in Cardiology Surgical Specialties (PRN) (Physician Assist
Company: Piedmont Healthcare
Posted on: September 13, 2019
// // // Piedmont Heart Institute (PHI), located in the heart of
Athens, is recruiting for an Advanced Practitioner to join the team
to support the three surgical specialties - Thoracic, Cardiac, and
Vascular - in a PRN capacity (working shifts as needed). In this
role you will:
- Participate in rounding on patients in the hospital and
- Admit patients to the hospital
- Complete Inpatient surgical workup and obtain consent
- Provide consultations from other services
- Call patients and address their concerns
- Complete procedures including chest tube insertions, IABP
removal, chest tube removal, external pacing wire removal.
- Experience first assisting on all cardiothoracic cases and
endoscopic vein harvesting recommended but not required.
- Coordinate the evaluation and screening process for patients
being evaluated for complex cardiac, thoracic, or vascular surgery
and/or interventional cardiology.
- Member of a multidisciplinary care team that assists in
coordination and management of post-operative / post-procedure and
critically ill patients in the hospital, as well as evaluating pre-
and post-operative / procedure patients in the ambulatory
- Application of specialized skills and knowledge related to the
care of patients in the CVOR, ICU, CCU and CVICU areas.
- Contribute to excellence in patient care, research, teaching,
consulting, and provide leadership to the organization. Piedmont
- Well-designed training program offered
- Quality, Service and Reputation About Piedmont Heart Institute
(PHI): The first integrated cardiovascular healthcare delivery
program affiliated with a community health system in greater
Atlanta, and is headquartered on the campus of Piedmont Hospital, a
481-bed quaternary care facility offering all major medical,
surgical and diagnostic services. Offering a continuum of patient
care, including: primary and secondary prevention, outpatient and
inpatient cardiovascular care, and appropriate quality measures and
metrics to demonstrate enhanced outcomes. Keyphrases: medical
faculty jobs, medical research jobs, biostatistics faculty
Keywords: Piedmont Healthcare, Athens , APP Opening in Cardiology Surgical Specialties (PRN) (Physician Assist, Healthcare , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!