Maintenance Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills,
and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are
the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls,
HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with
our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day
is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a new
opportunity to Discover Different - and support each other along
Posting Notes: Jefferson - - GA
Lead all aspects of the Maintenance Team (10-15 technicians) in our
HomeGoods facility. This Supervisor is responsible for the upkeep
and repair of the equipment, building, and grounds-- specifically
including the electrical, HVAC, conveyor hi-rackers, transporters,
fire prevention equipment, and safety programs. Coordinates with
local contractors and vendors to obtain high quality, cost
effective service equipment. (This is a 2nd Shift position and
hours are Mon, Tues, Weds, Thur from 3:30p.m. - 2:30a.m.)
- Supervise a shift of 10-15 maintenance staff
- Develop, counsel, motivate, and resolves associate relations
issues. Provide a good working atmosphere. Conduct performance
appraisals and monitor performance of all associates.
- Maintain efficiency and safety of all equipment. Monitor the
daily operation and direct action as required.
- Coordinate daily maintenance of equipment. Consult with
Maintenance Staff, Engineering, and Production-Personnel to
determine future requirements.
- Coordinate with the Managers and Supervisors to establish
priorities and schedule the work load to satisfy production
- Coordinate with local contractors and vendors for equipment and
services as required.
- Order parts and equipment and obtains services for repair and
maintenance of the facility's equipment.
- Complete reports and perform other administrative duties as
- 3-5 years of conveyor-systems experience within a distribution
- Strong knowledge of building codes, trade standards, and
general practices within the maintenance industry.
- Solid understanding of electrical, mechanical, construction,
plumbing, and HVAC.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisor experience supervising
- A formal education in desired/related field (at least a 2-year
training program) is strongly preferred.
- College experience is helpful, but not required. Must be a High
- Must have working proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Come Discover Different at TJX - we think you'll find that it's so
much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory - at all times of
the day - and that takes working, learning, and growing together.
When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of
a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our
people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider
all applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military
status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Jefferson - - GA
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Maintenance, Manager, Engineer, Electrical, 2nd Shift,
Manufacturing, Management, Engineering, Night
Keywords: HomeGoods, Athens , Maintenance Supervisor - 2nd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Jefferson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!