Team Leader, Bio-Reactor/Fermentation
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Bio-Reactor/Fermentation Team Leader will perform the lead role
of the technical team that supports the Bio-Reactor/Fermentation
area. Under minimal supervision this position is responsible for
troubleshooting and solving technical problems and ensuring the
completion of PM and corrective work.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively
contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our
products to our patients and customers. Our global presence
provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate
internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly
contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength
and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our
employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working
environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility,
networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and
benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between group Managers, System Supervisors,
Quality Assurance team members and engineers.
- Review work scope, rationale, approvals, changes to appropriate
equipment / systems and re-qualification activities.
- Schedule regular Work Order processing meetings to facilitate
the timely and orderly flow or Work Orders.
- Review Work Order completion documentation, attachments,
signatures, and dates and communicate with appropriate parties to
seek clarification / completion, as necessary.
- Review Job Plan documentation, attachments, signatures, and
dates and communicate with appropriate parties to seek
clarification/completion, as necessary.
- Coordination of CMMS PM record changes with Scheduler.
- Maintain Work Order documentation of all maintenance, repairs
and modifications to all physical equipment, system, and facilities
using the procedures specified in the work order SOP.
- Produce and distribute regular and custom reports as requested
or required to provide records of Work Order and Job Plan activity
and other CMMS information necessary to manage operations.
- Demonstrate a visible & tangible commitment to EHS and the BI
Vision in all work related activities.
- In addition to the above, other assigned duties & projects
deemed appropriate within the position scope.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance activities between
operations, maintenance and contract personnel.
- Arrange for and schedule contract support as needed to complete
corrective and preventative tasks.
- Reschedule maintenance activities as needed.
- Work with crafts, production and/or clients to ensure schedule
- Participate on Operations project teams.
- Develop and maintain business processes related to job
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Eight-plus (8+) years of experience in a Manufacturing
- Eight-plus (8+) years of experience in a
- Communicate Effectively.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making.
- Knowledge of Processes, Systems and Resources.
- Knowledge of low voltage controls, including sensing
technologies, relay logic, HMI communication and functionality,
ability to interface with and perform troubleshooting on Allen
Bradley PLCs, IO cards, etc.
- Project Management.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to lead small teams. Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious
accommodation. Click here for more information on the vaccine
mandate and COVID-19. Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one
clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop
breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas
of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family
owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by
50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and
inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is
key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit and join us in our effort to make more
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who
takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We
embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive
environment, which benefits our employees, patients and
communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to a person s actual or perceived
race, including natural hairstyles, hair texture and protective
hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry;
citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or
expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual
disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Boehringer Ingelheim, Athens , Team Leader, Bio-Reactor/Fermentation, Hospitality & Tourism , Winterville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!