FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for Full-Time FOOD SERVICE
- Location: Habersham Medical Center 541 OLD HISTORIC HIGHWAY 441
DEMOREST GA 30535 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Day Shift (rotating weekends), more details upon
- Requirement: Food Service & Customer Service Experience
- Starting Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour*Internal Employee Referral
Bonus AvailablePositions at this location require proof of COVID-19
vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered. We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this
job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1101543. The advertised program is an AI recruiting
assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message
frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to
opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and inclusion
for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your
journey with us today! With a marked focus on senior living,
Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond
service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach
to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft
invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality
local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products.
As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in
tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their
clientele nationwide. Job SummarySummary: Performs cashiering
duties, including general food service work. Maintains sanitation
standards in the preparation, service and dining room facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
standards. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable
- Stores foods in designated areas in accordance with wrapping,
dating, and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Ensures compliance with sanitation and safety
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions.
- Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment.
- Issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts,
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining service area cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Unidine are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 1101543
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Athens , FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Demorest, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!