Customer Service Representative - Apply Today, Start ASAP!
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Shift: Part - Time or Full - TimePay: After training, our top
agents make an average of $10-$15 an hour
At DialAmerica your career growth is a priority.
As a Customer Service Rep, you will ensure a memorable customer
experience by using needs-based strategies. While working at
DialAmerica, you'll gain valuable skills that you can apply to your
future growth with us and any career you may pursue in the future.
Imagine adding the below skills to your resume!
- Communication and presentation
- Listening, critical thinking, and problem solving
- Adaptability and team building
- Decision making
- Goal setting and time management
- Confidence and relevant work experience
The list will continue to grow during your employment with us. Your
resume will expand to include skills that lead you on the path to
careers in industries like sales, hospitality, management,
technology, and beyond. And we will support your professional
growth, whether at DialAmerica or beyond.
Specific duties for Customer Service Representatives:
- Identifying and resolving customer issues using problem-solving
- Upselling products and/or services to the customer
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients'
products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and
professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales
in a computer system
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives the top
agents make $10-$15/hr.
- Flexible schedules that work around your life
- WFH options after 30 days of employment
- Flexible pay: direct deposit with daily and weekly options
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
Whether youre reinventing yourself or looking to grow at a new
organization, youll feel at home at DialAmerica. This position is a
good fit for those coming from a variety of different industries,
such as retail, hospitality, management, and service.
The attributes that make a great Customer Services Agent
- Willingness to learn
- Competitive spirit
- Enjoy helping others
- Able to communicate with all types of people
- Background and/or drug test may be required
ABOUT DIALAMERICA: Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ
we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated
domestic call center companies with 19 call centers located
throughout the United States.
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!Apply now!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERWe consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably
accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other
legally, protected classification.
Keywords: DialAmerica, Athens , Customer Service Representative - Apply Today, Start ASAP!, Hospitality & Tourism , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!