Team Leader, Bio-Reactor/Fermentation
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description: Description: The Bio-Reactor/Fermentation Team
Leader will perform the lead role of the technical team that
supports the Bio-Reactor/Fermentation area. Under minimal
supervision this position is responsible for troubleshooting and
solving technical problems and ensuring the completion of PM and
corrective work. As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will
actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of
our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence
provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate
internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly
contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength
and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our
employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working
environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility,
networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and
benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our
employees. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between group Managers, System Supervisors,
Quality Assurance team members and engineers.
- Review work scope, rationale, approvals, changes to appropriate
equipment / systems and re-qualification activities.
- Schedule regular Work Order processing meetings to facilitate
the timely and orderly flow or Work Orders.
- Review Work Order completion documentation, attachments,
signatures, and dates and communicate with appropriate parties to
seek clarification / completion, as necessary.
- Review Job Plan documentation, attachments, signatures, and
dates and communicate with appropriate parties to seek
clarification/completion, as necessary.
- Coordination of CMMS PM record changes with Scheduler.
- Maintain Work Order documentation of all maintenance, repairs
and modifications to all physical equipment, system, and facilities
using the procedures specified in the work order SOP.
- Produce and distribute regular and custom reports as requested
or required to provide records of Work Order and Job Plan activity
and other CMMS information necessary to manage operations.
- Demonstrate a visible & tangible commitment to EHS and the BI
Vision in all work related activities.
- In addition to the above, other assigned duties & projects
deemed appropriate within the position scope.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance activities between
operations, maintenance and contract personnel.
- Arrange for and schedule contract support as needed to complete
corrective and preventative tasks.
- Reschedule maintenance activities as needed.
- Work with crafts, production and/or clients to ensure schedule
- Participate on Operations project teams.
- Develop and maintain business processes related to job
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Eight-plus (8+) years of experience in a Manufacturing
- Eight-plus (8+) years of experience in a
- Communicate Effectively.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making.
- Knowledge of Processes, Systems and Resources.
- Knowledge of low voltage controls, including sensing
technologies, relay logic, HMI communication and functionality,
ability to interface with and perform troubleshooting on Allen
Bradley PLCs, IO cards, etc.
- Project Management.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to lead small teams. Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Who We Are: At Boehringer
Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal:
to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies
and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need
for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on
long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally
who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Learning and development for all employees is key because your
growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit and join us in our
effort to make more health. Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal
opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a
diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives
and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our
employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to a person's
actual or perceived race, including natural hairstyles, hair
texture and protective hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital status; gender,
gender identity or expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical
or intellectual disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth
or related medical condition; genetic information (including the
refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other class or
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Boehringer Ingelheim, Athens , Team Leader, Bio-Reactor/Fermentation, Hospitality & Tourism , Colbert, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!