Customer Service Representative (Cashier)
Company: Gas Express
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Summary: Customer Service Representative reports to the Store
Manager. The CSR is responsible for assisting the
Management Team in the overall operation, cleanliness, maintenance,
inventory and cash control of the location.
Essential Sales Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Excellent Customer Service Skills in all
- Ensure all Cash handling policies are followed explicitly.
- Restock all store items as directed by Store Manager or
- Plus sell to every Customer, regardless of what they
- Perform all duties related to serving our customers.
- Provide training assistance to new CSR's.
- Provide prompt, courteous customer service and resolve customer
issues on shift.
- Submits to the Store Manager for approval, a grocery order for
their assigned sections or categories.
- Front and face all product to create a visually attractive
display for our customers
- Review, complete and suggest changes to all build-to's.
- Provide feedback for the fast food service area of the
- Complete reports assigned by the Store Manager.
- Accept applications to be considered for employment.
- Follow company procedures when working with vendors including
checking in order and verifying quantities.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and finalize shift close-out reports.
- Inspect store facilities/equipment for safety, cleanliness and
proper working order.
- Complete all price changes and promotional price changes.
- Document and report a safety incident or injury.
- Document and report a maintenance request.
- The CSR may be asked to participate in any other related task
or activity which management determines his/her skills would be
useful or needed.Requirements
Minimum Qualifications and Prerequisites
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Have reliable transportation and can arrive at the store on
- Has a positive attitude and promotes the company and is a team
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be well organized and manages time well.
- Possess good people interaction skills.
- Works as scheduled by the Store Manager. Schedule must be
flexible to include being available to work all shifts and all days
of the week. Work week may exceed 40 hours per week during hard to
Keywords: Gas Express, Athens , Customer Service Representative (Cashier), Hospitality & Tourism , Bogart, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!