Team Leader, Maintenance (Tuesday-Saturday 2nd shift)
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This position provides managerial and operational guidance to
direct reports within the department. - The incumbent manages the
maintenance and process improvement of production equipment and
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively
contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our
products to our patients and customers. Our global presence
provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate
internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly
contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength
and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our
employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working
environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility,
networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and
benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our
Duties & Responsibilities\:
- Manage maintenance and related process improvements to ensure
reliable and compliant production equipment operation. Perform and
execute planning and scheduling of maintenance activities,
including scheduling and hiring of outside contractors to complete
production and facility repairs. Write, schedule, review and close
work orders including production equipment preventive maintenance
- Assist the production group with technical problems and
operational issues. Assist the process engineering group with
- Schedule and perform annual production equipment rebuilds and
facility shut downs as needed.
- Write departmental procedures (SOP's, Preventive Maintenance
Procedures etc.) in compliance with regulatory requirements and
corporate policy and procedures. Write and complete Change Controls
- Perform follow up of completed work, evaluations on direct
reports. Provides regular coaching, feedback, and support to
subordinates. Identifies additional development and training
opportunities for direct reports.
- Identify and stock critical spare parts to support production.
- Research and purchase new equipment and or tools to support
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, and professional
Training/Certification in Maintenance Related Field required
(Refrigeration, Electrical, and Boiler or Apprenticeship Training
- Eight (8) years of experience in a maintenance craft.
- Three (3) years of BI experience or supervisory experience in a
maintenance related field.
- Five (5) years experience leading projects.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Effective interpersonal skills with a diverse group of
individuals at all organizational levels.
- Experience with CMMS maintenance software & SAP
- Boiler Level 1 Certification, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to customer needs.
- Excellent internal customer service.
- Ability to prioritize business needs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated
against -COVID-19 -or have an approved medical or religious
accommodation. Click -here -for more information on the vaccine
mandate and -COVID-19.
Who We Are\:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one
clear goal\: to improve the lives of patients. We develop
breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas
of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family
owned company we focus on long term performance. -We are powered by
50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and
inclusive culture. -Learning and development for all employees is
key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? - Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in
our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who
takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We
embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive
environment, which benefits our employees, patients and
communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to a person's actual or perceived
race, including natural hairstyles, hair texture and protective
hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry;
citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or
expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual
disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Boehringer Ingelheim, Athens , Team Leader, Maintenance (Tuesday-Saturday 2nd shift), Hospitality & Tourism , Winterville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!