Macy's Seasonal Retail - Support Associate Women's Shoes, Part Time: P
Posted on: October 21, 2019
The Seasonal Women's Shoes Support Associate is responsible for all
non-selling functions associated with operating the Women's Shoes
business. The Seasonal Support Associate assists with the delivery
of shoes to the Sales Consultants when FSS and other technologies
are present. The Seasonal Support Associate is also responsible for
returning Women's shoes boxes to their proper bin, merchandising
the sales floor, floor moves, placement of new receipts,
maintaining an orderly stockroom, replenishment, fulfillment, RFID,
POS transactions, and reverse logistics. The Seasonal Support
Associate is also responsible for performing other duties as
necessary. In order to present our customers with the best holiday
shopping experience, many of our Seasonal Women's Shoes Support
Associates arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing
to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic. Seasonal associates
will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a
temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings,
weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the
day after Christmas. And don't forget - just in time for holiday
shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20%
starting your first day! Essential Functions:
- Recover shoe sales floor and scan inventory back into
- Maintain integrity of shoe inventory by ensuring accuracy of
scanning and placement.
- Ensure the monthly virtual inventory is accomplished so that
100% of the stockroom is scanned and up to date.
- Check each pair that is delivered to the customer and returned
to inventory from the selling floor to ensure a full pair is
- Ensure pricing of all shoes are accurate and that signage on
each table is displayed correctly.
- Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and
Send, My Client and 's tablet app.
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop
and compare, whether Macy's devices or their own.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the
customer is always the priority.
- Pull orders from stock and stage for selling associates.
- Fulfill shoe orders.
- Replenish displays and other products as needed.
- Participate in the physical inventory process and ensure that
shortage prevention initiatives are executed.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of shoe stockroom
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful
manner when approached.
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a
clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
- Execute merchandising, fulfillment, RFID, and reverse logistics
- Assist with movement of fixtures and merchandise.
- Follows shortage programs and procedures.
- Maintain department recovery standards; including stockroom
maintenance, replenishment, and preparing and returning BOPS/SDD
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications:
- No specific educational accomplishment is required.
- Previous selling experience and product knowledge in Women's
Shoes preferred, but not required. Communications Skills:
- Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and
- Able to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios.
- Must be able to make change using American monetary units.
- Ability to work as part of a team, or independently with
minimal supervision. Physical Demands:
- This position involves constant moving, talking and hearing,
reaching, and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus
- May involve moving or lifting items at least 30 lbs. Other
- Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
- Possess strong sense of urgency and thirst for learning. Work
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings,
evenings, and weekends, and busy events such as the day after
Thanksgiving, special Big Event days, and the day after Christmas,
based on department and store/company needs. This job overview is
not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to
amend this job overview at any time. Macy's is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a
manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9
Keywords: Macy's, Athens , Macy's Seasonal Retail - Support Associate Women's Shoes, Part Time: P, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!