Human Resources Business Partner
Company: SWM International
Posted on: May 16, 2020
What We Do: SWM provides solutions to make products stronger, more
durable and with increased performance. Every day, our papers,
films, nets and nonwovens are used in the medical, filtration,
transportation and a variety of other markets globally. While we
may be a global powerhouse, we are still a human-sized enterprise,
dedicated to offering rewarding opportunities with room to grow for
all our employees.
We are looking for an Energetic, organized self-starter to join our
Human Resources department as a HR Business Partner (HRBP) within
our Advanced Material & Structures (AMS) business unit. This
position is set in a production environment, based in Athens,
Georgia, and supports locations throughout the United States.
As an HRBP, you will be a trusted advisor and thought partner to
leadership, providing guidance, coaching and HR strategies that
deliver on business objectives. The HRBP provides the full spectrum
of both strategic and tactical support, including recruitment,
onboarding, talent management, employee relations, conflict
resolution, and employee engagement.
* Acts as a true business partner and advisor, gaining the trust of
the organization in order to influence and provide effective HR
processes, advice and support.
* Maintains a working knowledge of multiple human resource
disciplines, including compensation practices, talent acquisition,
organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity,
performance management, and federal and state respective employment
* Promotes a philosophy of employee relations throughout the
company which emphasizes open communications, the value of people,
equal opportunities and treatment, and continuous learning.
* Delivers full life-cycle recruiting with support from the talent
acquisition team for site level roles.
* Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts
effective, thorough and objective investigations.
* Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to
draw insights, develop solutions, programs and policies.
* Oversee salary administration to include annual performance
management and compensation processes.
* Implement and maintain processes locally to ensure data integrity
in the HRIS system.
* Develop and monitor the local HR budget.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources or related
* 5+ years professional experience is required. Prior HR experience
in manufacturing and/or labor relations is a plus.
* HR Certification (PHR, SHRM-CP) or ability to obtain
certification within one year of employment.
* Strong leadership skills with an ability to influence and guide
the work of others.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to lead in a matrix environment, across multiple
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
You can learn more about us at Www.swmintl.com
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are
not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International
is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in
the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If
you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at
SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at
Keywords: SWM International, Athens , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!