Associate Manager IT
Posted on: November 6, 2018
Supervises a team responsible for developing and implementing protocols that comply with established policies, procedures and standards of the specified functional area of the technology operation. Ensures work efforts are aligned in order to successfully execute tactical plans that enable business operations. Ensures successful results of designated initiatives are achieved. Ensures accurate accounting of and appropriate deployment of resources. This role may need to become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
Outcomes managed have an impact on the specified area of responsibility.
- Ensures that daily production, productivity, quality, service levels, and performance objectives are accomplished. May become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
- Directly supervises a team of computer professionals and assigns them duties, monitors work-in-progress and takes corrective actions, where needed.
- Resolves technical or staffing problems as they arise, within the scope of its authority.
- May gather production, performance and other operational data to determine what changes in processes or procedures are needed to improve to meet objectives. May compile such data and present to Managers and Directors, where appropriate.
- Ensures frequent, continuous and effective communications with team members, within IT, and with stakeholders to set expectations and negotiate priorities appropriately, via both formal and informal channels / mechanisms.
- May manage budget to plan.
- Participates in the development of technical/business approaches and/or the recommendation of current system enhancements.
- Understand the underlying technologies and applications utilized within specified area of responsibility to direct how to design, develop, test, and implement priority technology requirements.
Employer, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Employer Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Employer each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Employer operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Employer omnichannel business includes Employer.com. Approximately 400 Employer stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Employer represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
Keywords: Walgreens, Athens , Associate Manager IT, IT / Software / Systems , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!