Print Solutions Specialist - Georgia
Company: Eastman Kodak Company
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Print Solutions Specialist to join our Print
Systems Division. This is a VIRTUAL role, but the successful
candidate must live in Georgia.
In this role, you will establish a strong business partnership
within all territorial accounts, resellers and Kodak colleagues
that drives sales growth, territory efficiency and customer
The Print Solutions Specialistu0027s primary responsibility is
growing Kodak s market share, while maximizing profitability,
effectively managing current account requirements and enhancing
customer satisfaction within a defined geographic territory. The
TSM will actively maintain customer relationships, support reseller
channels, and utilize all internal resources (i.e. S3, DSM, Inside
Sales, TPL, TSS, UWS Sales, PAS, FEs, and more) efficiently and
effectively to ensure all territory / customer requirements are
being dealt with quickly. Such requirements will include,
competitive account acquisition, targeted/aggressive prospecting,
opportunity and pipeline management, current account coordination
and retention, technical escalation and management, and
identification, escalation and elimination of customer
dissatisfaction within assigned accounts.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent professional experience
* 5+ years proven sales experience, preferably in commercial and/or
* Is comfortable with Salesforce.com and capable of connecting and
integrating information at desktop as well as mobile.
* Ability for daily travel within your territory of coverage and
broader domestic travel as necessary
* Social media experience Experience with social media tools
(Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for business)
* Excellent Organizational/multi-tasking management.
* Aptitude to understand technology Hardware, Software,
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Grow Assigned Territory s Sales Volume, Revenue and Gross Profit:
Ensure business share for all products are maximized in every
account. Establish multi-level relationships with current and
competitive customers and contact/meet regularly to reinforce
relationship. Identify and convert sales opportunities into
incremental business. Grow, manage and drive profitable book of
business. Aggressively prospect to identify opportunities for
growth through increased account penetration of existing and new
product offerings or competitive displacement. Provide accurate
forecasts/pipeline tracking within Salesforce.com. Coordinate
internal resources and external contacts (sales support, dealers,
strategic partners and others) to add value within accounts,
maintain exceptional customer satisfaction levels and drive new
business growth. Develop and deliver an effective sales process
that results in increased sales by consistently and effectively
reinforcing the Companyu0027s value proposition and brand identity
in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways.
* Provide Territory Management: Optimize and coordinate the use of
all internal sales support, technical resources and teams within
your territory to ensure complete customer satisfaction from
presales through post sales. Serve as primary contact for all
customer requirements, request and communications, though
efficiently and effectively manage corrective action through
engagement of your Sales Support Specialist (S3) and/or District
Service Manager (DSM) whom will coordinate internal support
resources and processes for swift resolution and communication.
* Drive Business Development Process and Territorial Growth:
Identify and convert sales opportunities in new and existing
accounts into closed business. Manage and drive profitable business
growth for assigned geographic territory. Identify new
market/customer opportunities for growth through prospecting,
growth and competitive displacement. Provide accurate
forecasts/pipeline tracking within the sales process. Coordinate
internal resources and external contacts (dealers, strategic
partners and others) to drive new business. Develop strategies,
budgets and accurate sales forecasts to execute business plans and
deliver on assigned annual goals. Understand and communicate
general product portfolio, product performance and provide feedback
to customers on market knowledge and competitive offerings.
* Create Value for Prospective Customers: Target the most senior
P&L leaders within target accounts. Invest sufficient time to
develop a deep understanding of the prospects business strategy and
critical business issues. Create unique value for prospective
customers by seeking to understand their business problems, issues
and opportunities in new or different ways. Link solutions and
resources to identified customer needs and differentiate solutions
from competing alternatives. Deliver a winning value proposition
using customer metrics rather than product features. Develop and
deliver sales solutions and customer communications that result in
increased sales by consistently and effectively reinforcing the
Companyu0027s value proposition and brand identity in refreshing,
distinctive and compelling ways. Optimize the team within the
geographic area (S3, Application Specialists, PAS, TPL, DSM, FEs
etc.) to ensure complete customer satisfaction from presales
through post sales.
* Organization: Demonstrate a systematic approach to organizing
daily tasks and following up. Keeps Salesforce data up to date and
accurate. Be focused, prepared, organized, and operate from a
* Outgoing personality Must be comfortable and have the ability to
communicate with customers/prospects.
* Excellent verbal, listening and written communications
* Has worked in a team environment and is a team player who is
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying
strict attention to detail.
* Strong willingness to commit to and adhere to program/project
* Takes criticism as constructive feedback well.
* Maintains positive outlook during adversity and highly
competitive situations and responds to objections in a persuasive
and productive manner.
* Ability to think through problems in a clear, concise and ethical
* Maintains effectiveness in different situations. Handles change
responsibly and accepts new methods and technology.
* Achieves personal satisfaction from performing well and enjoys
winning while working in a productive and respectful manner with
* Seeks opportunities to use imagination and expresses
* Self-directed. Sets and works towards self-imposed goals.
* Maintains high personal and moral standards in judgment and
* Strong sense of commitment, loyalty and passion to the job and
* Tends to stay with a problem or line of thought until the matter
* Management of business expenses in an ethical manner.
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other
Federal or State legally protected classes.
Keywords: Eastman Kodak Company, Athens , Print Solutions Specialist - Georgia, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!