Floating Teller - Jefferson, GA
Company: South State Bank
Posted on: May 6, 2021
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVES A Floating Teller has the responsibility to
take ownership of all tasks and challenges that they encounter in
the operation of their assigned position. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serves customers quickly, accurately, efficiently and
confidentially according to South State Bank Service
- Knows and understands the products and services offered by the
Bank. These include facts and features, benefits and advantages,
rules and regulations, price structure and a simple definition of
each service offered.
- Able to identify customer needs and expectations by listening
for clues. Seeks the opportunity to expand customer relationships
by making referrals as outlined in the goals for this
- Presents a neat and professional personal appearance, in
accordance with bank policy.
- Knows and ensures compliance to all banking regulations to
include Regulation CC and Bank Secrecy Act.
- Perform the following teller duties:
- Processes transactions for savings, checking, and loan
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area
- May assist in guiding and training new tellers
- May allow customers access to safe deposit boxes
- Cashes checks and processes savings withdrawals within assigned
limits and in accordance with prescribed procedures
- Sells certified checks within assigned limits
- Balances transactions on a daily basis
- May assist with servicing/balancing ATM.
- May utilize the branch capture system
- Knows and follows policies and procedures in completing
transactions, minimizing operational errors and maintaining a
proper work flow
- Knows and follows the branch's security and audit procedures
and understands the function and operation of the security
- Assures that branch records, reports and other correspondence
resulting from customer development attempts are correct, timely
and are properly distributed FLOATING TELLER FUNCTIONS:
- Teller Duties Only
- May be assigned to work at any branch within the region OTHER
- Accepts other duties as assigned TRAINING REQUIREMENTS/CLASSES
- New Employee Orientation
- Teller Training and Relationship Skills
- Annual Regulatory Compliance training ADDITIONAL TRAINING
- Additional training may be required dependent upon experience.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Keywords: South State Bank, Athens , Floating Teller - Jefferson, GA, Other , Jefferson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!