LTAC Registered Nurse
Company: BOS Medical Staffing
Posted on: June 11, 2021
BOS Medical is looking for Registered Nurses in the Athens
area to work in a LTAC environment. Shifts are typically
on 12-hour rotations. This position is also open to contracts based
Please note this is an essential job opportunity, and we have
an URGENT need to hire. To be
considered for this opportunity, please submit your application or
contact our recruiters at 470-284-4180.
- Count controlled substances, syringes, needles, and sharps at
the beginning of each shift with another staff member and sign
- Collaborating with Physicians and various disciplines within
the hospital in order to manage patient care
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance
with established policies, procedures, and protocols. Intervenes
with proper safety techniques, procedures, and standard
- Responds to a code or health emergency within standard
- Interacting and communicating with patient family members
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Education:
- Minimum of 1 year of ICU experience
- Hospital Experience
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current CPR Certification
- Next Business Day Pay
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Rates
- Pay Incentives
Keywords: BOS Medical Staffing, Athens , LTAC Registered Nurse, Other , Hull, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!