Remote: End User Tech Support Specialist
Posted on: June 11, 2021
At SYKESHome, we help people one caring interaction at a time -
that includes you! Join us as a Technical Support Specialist
for SYKES, and you will work remotely from the comfort and
convenience of your own home answering inbound calls, live chat, or
emails. You will work on a team and assist customers and other team
members with resolution of their end user requests. Additionally,
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
- Troubleshoot, test, resolve and escalate (where applicable)
incidents with end users who contact Technical Support
- Assist customers with operating system and browser issues,
clearing cache and cookies
- Assist with web site navigation, downloading files, pop-up
blockers, security settings, and rebooting
- Provide overall technical troubleshooting to pinpoint and
resolve customer issues
- Hourly pay starting at $11
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and company-matched retirement plan.
- Refer a friend program that pays $150 for every referral with
- Tuition reimbursement (after just one year of employment)
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement and continued growth
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and technical
support by phone, chat and email with empathy and
- Proficient and experienced PC skills with Microsoft office,
using dual screens and toggling between multiple systems
- High School Diploma or GED (minimum)
- Hard-Wired internet connection with at least 5 mbps up and
- A standalone monitor to connect to the computer we will send
you. This cannot be a laptop, all in one, or TV.
- A computer (any type but not a phone) for your first week of
training sessions and any technical troubleshooting.
- USB corded headset, noise cancelling with a mute function.
- A quiet distraction free home office area to work.
SYKESHome is part of a global company with more than 55,000
employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people
answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a
meaningful connection and job fulfilment. Our teams become friends
and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start
your journey to a new, exciting home-based career with
Keywords: SYKES, Athens , Remote: End User Tech Support Specialist, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!