Company: Windstream Communications
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING
NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing
of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top
Windstream is a leading provider of advance network
communications and technology solutions for consumers, small
businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across
About the Role:
As an analyst for safety you will work within the Engineering &
OSP Construction team to ensure that Windstream facilities and
operations comply with regulatory requirements in the areas of
employee safety and transportation safety.
What You'll Do:
- Support compliance with all applicable federal, state, local,
industry and company safety requirements, OSHA, EAP and DOT.
- Develop, review, and revise policies, guidelines, safety
practices and training programs. Maintain all records.
- Collect, organize, and distribute data to identify accident and
injury trends, and implement corrective action to support
- Conduct on-site facility audits and inspections in support of
health and safety compliance requirements. Check equipment
- Support the DOT compliance program including driver training
and driver file management and vehicle inspections to assure
compliance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation
- Support the random drug testing program, order, and schedule
- Review, update, develop, and audit in-house safety training
programs and company safety processes.
Do you Have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Occupational Health & Safety
or related field and 3 years of experience in occupational safety,
preferably at a large, multi-location/multi-state entity.
- Experience complying with DOT and FMCSR.
- Ability to travel approximately 30%.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate PC and MS Office skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in a
fast-paced work environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Keywords: Windstream Communications, Athens , Analyst I-Safety, Other , Baldwin, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!