Care Manager Unihealth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Screens appropriate referral and coordinates admission process.
Coordinates services with providers, billing reconciliation.
Provides outreach to community referral sources.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Markets their area for awareness of SOURCE and PRN meetings
with new PCPs.
- Completes all new admission paperwork for signed forms and
- Participates in team meetings with Medical Director each week
and presents all new admits, annual assessments, hospitalizations,
Home Health admits and discharges, repeat variances, People with
potential for discharge and actual discharges and situations
threatening someone's health or functional status.
- Completes quarterly homes visits and quarterly PCP visits with
all requirements for each completed.
- Completes variances at any given time when a care path goal is
not met. Must list the variance plan of actions and must have
follow up to resolution or a repeat variance with a new plan
outlined. Tracks all hospital/ER visits by completing paperwork,
requesting records and communicating with hospitals.
- Coordinates with outpatient therapy centers, home health
agencies, healthcare centers (if short term), and rehab by working
with their staff and completing skilled care track form. Makes PRN
contacts and home visits if needed to assess member needs.
Reevaluates member needs for service, level of service and
evaluates service effectiveness.
- Uses own vehicle for travel. Completes mileage and time sheets
for reimbursement. Arranges transportation as required. Is
available for internal record audits as requested. Completes annual
reassessments in member's homes. Reviews medicine for
- Attends trainings when required. Trains new hires as needed. Is
available for on-call rotation as designated by CMS referrals.
Communicates with regulatory and DFACS agencies for APS and CPS
TRAINING, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Current State License as a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
Must have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance
Graduate of a state approved accredited nursing school
Certified in Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Minimum of five (5) years of nursing experience. Hospice or
SOURCE care preferred.
Keywords: PruittHealth, Athens , Care Manager Unihealth, Other , Watkinsville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!