Company: JBS USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Supervises workers engaged in major painting projects,
performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings
of buildings, and maintaining and repairing building utility
systems such as electrical wiring and controls, heating, and
- Supervises workers engaged in installing, servicing, and
repairing mechanical equipment. Supervises employees who maintain,
repair and service plant equipment, buildings, and facilities.
- Utilizes working knowledge of electrical systems, bothcontroal
and industrial wiring, pip fitting, plumbing, welding, shop
machinery, sheet metal, hydraulics, pnewmatics, electrical controls
and instrumentation to maintain plant equipment at optimal level.
Utilizes knowledge of automatic equipment opertion, to include
setup, repair and tear down, to maintain plant equipment at optimal
levels. Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints,
specifications, and standards.
- Prepares work schedules. Makes work assignments to
- Interprets company policy to employees and enforces company
policy and practices.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists employees in
solving work problems.
- Works on projects involving the construction of new buildings
and facilities and the alteration or modification of existing
- Maintains production equipment in a manner that meets
organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime.
Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Establishes and maintains preventive maintenance programs and
procedures. Administers training programs to ensure proper
operations, preventive maintenance, and repair programs and
- May direct workers engaged in ground maintenance activities
such as mowing lawns, trimming hedges, removing weeds, raking and
disposing of leaves and refuse, and snow removal. May supervise
- Must have 4 years experience in poultry maintenance / food
- Must have experience with further processing equipment.
- Must have working knowledge of refrigeration.
- Must have working knowledge of PLC's.
- Must have working knowledge of electrical systems, both control
and industrial wiring.
- Must be proficient in the following areas: Pipe
fitting,/Plumbing, Welding, Shop Machinery, Sheet metal,
Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical Controls & instrumentation,
Automatic Equipment Operation (setup, repair, and tear down).
- Must be capable of becoming Haz-Mat team qualified.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED required;
College degree preferred.
At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of
our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of
COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our
facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our
facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team
member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed
for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face
coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all
times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and
sanitation is regularly performed.
Keywords: JBS USA, Athens , Maintenance Superintendent, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!