Weekend Shift Manufacturing Warehouse Lead
Company: Techtronic Industries
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Techtronic Industries Power Equipment, a subsidiary of TTI, has
an opening for a Warehouse Lead at our Anderson, SC location. We
offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package --
tuition assistance, 401(k), medical/dental/vision coverage,
vacation and holidays.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR DISTRIBUTION LEAD PERSON INCLUDE:
- Leads and coordinates the activities of shipping and/or
receiving and operators for quality goals and productivity.
- Responsible for training internal employees and temporary staff
per quality and customer specifications.
- Responsible for personnel day to day supervision and some
assistance in performance management by escalating performance
issues or concerns to the Supervisor/Manager.
- Responsible for company/department processes and protocol for
adherence and issue resolution
- Recommends changes in staffing levels to coincide with work
volumes top the Supervisor, as needed.
- Responsible for making sure supplies and tools are available to
- Recommend and needed changes/updates to procedure documentation
or manuals to the Supervisor as needed
- Recognize and react to potential accident causing situations
from all aspects of the job in a safe manner.
- Communicates effectively with supervisor and management in
regard to issues and equipment problems as necessary.
- Maintain security and escorting any unauthorized persons from
the warehouse areas
- Maintain and convey positive attitude toward safety of self and
- Well informed of and complies with department and facility
rules and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS FOR DISTRIBUTION LEAD PERSON INCLUDE:
- High School education or 2-3 years of experience working in a
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to work indoors in an environment that may become humid
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Data Processing, PC experience and/or order entry experience
preferred (Word & Excel).
- Must have the ability to set priorities based on workload,
current production schedule and turnaround requirements.
- Must have the ability to recognize and communicate potential
processing and/or problems.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure of turnaround and quality
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and
PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR GROUP LEAD:
- Regularly required talk and hear.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and
reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to stand and walk
- Regularly required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Regularly be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required to reach, pull, and push up to 50 lbs.
This position requires managing dynamic circumstances, and
having the ability to make sound independent decisions based on
multiple considerations. Must interface and be able to establish
cohesive relationships across departments. Must be able to
effectively engage with wide range of personnel under all
situations and be both directive and responsive. Communication,
interpersonal, planning, organization, and decision making skills
Keywords: Techtronic Industries, Athens , Weekend Shift Manufacturing Warehouse Lead, Other , Anderson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!