SPG is looking to add to our growing team with the hiring of a
Survey CAD Technician for an immediate opening in our Athens
office. This position will provide an important role interfacing
between our surveying and civil teams and will help to manage and
maintain CAD standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Drafting survey plats: boundary, topographic, existing
conditions, as-builts, subdivisions, recombinations and more.
Coordinating communications between survey and civil teams
Coordinating, preparing, and permitting zoning permits, zoning
compliance permits and other plats.
Overseeing surveying CAD standards, workflows, templates and
Managing job queue priority and project timelines
Preparation of project basemap, desktop reconnaissance, site
visit photographs and other project schematic phase tasks.
Excelling in a fast-paced environment
Working under the supervision of a RPLS and PE
Gain experience in a diverse project portfolio; Commercial &
Residential Development, Urban Redevelopment, Mixed-Use, Adaptive
Re-Use, Large Scale Solar Developmentand more.
Working directly with other team members, mentoring and leading
/ team mentality
This is a key role, with the opprotuntiy to grow long term both
as an individual and with the company.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, college degree
- 5+ years of related experience required
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D and AutoCAD.
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- The ability to exercise exceptional judgement
- The ability to work independently
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with computers and learning new programs
PAY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay negotiated based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Employer IRA contributions
- Bonus Program
- Creative and dynamic office environment
- Monthly/Quarterly Professional Development Opportunities