Company: Capital Senior Living
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital
Senior Living team at Summit Place!
Summit Place offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and
Memory Care services in Anderson, SC 29621. If you're looking to
grow your career and experience in a team-member of our family We
believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and
there is not better place to realize that experience than with us.
We are looking for a Dietary Aide to join our team!
- Provides excellent customer service to our residents and guests
through friendly serving of food and beverages.
- Responsible for table set up, serving, and cleaning up of the
- Restocking the tables after meals, sanitizing in accordance
with regulations and vacuuming are all a part of the duties.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 1 year experience in senior living
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member
of a greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Small hometown work environment
- Our staff in truly a hands on deck with helping other staff
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance*
- 401K retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- *Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Keywords: Capital Senior Living, Athens , Dietary Aide, Other , Anderson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!