Call Center Agent
Company: ATHENS ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC, PA
Posted on: June 13, 2021
ORGANIZATION WIDE COMPETENCIES
1. Customer Service Interactions: Organization
expectation is employees will exhibit good customer techniques and
positive interactions with all patients, visitors and
- Customer Service Complaints: Regularly exhibits good
customer techniques in daily interactions with patients, visitors,
- Telephone Etiquette: Exercises proper telephone
etiquette: Introduces self, identifies department, greets caller
courteously. Ensures caller is routed appropriately and asks if
there is anything further they need prior to ending the call.
2. Personal and Professional Responsibilities:
Organization expectation is employees will complete all personal
and professional responsibilities in a timely and efficient
- Professional Certifications and Continuing
Education:Completes all required continuing education programs
and in-services with prescribed time frames. Ensures certifications
are current and are not allowed to lapse.
- Professional Demeanor: Contributes in a positive manner
to the professional environment of the organization. Participates
and provides input to staff meetings.
- Attendance: Maintains attendance and tardiness per
- Paylocity clocking: Clocks in and out or records hours
3. Organization Policy and Procedures: Adheres to the
policies and procedures of the organization. (May only score Does
Not Fulfill Expectations or Meets Expectations)
- Dress Code:Adheres to organization and/or department
- Policy Adherence: Refers and adheres to appropriate
policies and procedures in daily job performance. Seeks
interpretation as needed. Maintains on-going review of all
- Administrative Decisions: Accepts and supports
- Cost controls: Controls costs and expenses by efficient
management of departmental resources, elimination of waste,
inventory control, charging, billing, coding and resource
4. Ethics and Compliance: Employees conduct reflects the
organization expectation of the highest levels of ethic and
compliant conduct. (May only score Does Not Fulfill Expectations or
5. Safety: Uses proper precautions to prevent injury to
self or others. Reports any safety issues immediately to
management. (May only score Does Not Fulfill Expectations or Meets
- Answers incoming phone calls in a timely manner.
- Accurate schedules patient appointments with appropriate
- Collects patient demographics and insurance information in an
- Distributes incoming administrative correspondence in a timely
and accurate fashion.
- Scheduling referrals to appropriate outside providers
- Responds to requests from various departments regarding
insurance, scheduling, and paperwork.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Customer service experience and office setting experience
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Basic computer/typing skills; experience with Microsoft Office;
experience with multi-line phones; ability to multitask
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS
- Physical/Mental Requirements
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods
- Ability to visually and audibly perform all essential functions
for timely responsiveness.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Ability to make occasional judgments and respond to disasters
or emergencies, actual events, or drills.
- Must have analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be able to deal with a variety of personalities with whom
the employee comes into contact, both pleasant and irate.
Keywords: ATHENS ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC, PA, Athens , Call Center Agent, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!