Requisition ID: 48573 Title:
Laser Machine Operator I - Night Shift Division:
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02) Location:
This position is located in Pendleton, SC and will be a Night
To produce superior products following Arthrex Manufacturing
Inc. machining processes and procedures.
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus.If youare hired
after May 17th, 2021, you will be eligible for a$750.00
sign-on bonus (minus appropriate tax withholdings)paid
after you complete your first 90 days and are an employee in good
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of Assembly, Laser Mark, Laser Weld, and EDM
equipment in accordance to work instructions
- Inspect machined work piece to specifications, based on correct
- Verify inspection tools issued to job are available and
- Receives and verifies work order and verifies that the
components are correct
- Notifies Supervisor or Lead if equipment is not operating
- Meets required Production and Quality Standards.
- Completes necessary documentation with accuracy and minimal
- Keeps work area clean and organized
- Notifies Crew Coordinator or Supervisor of and safety or
The above statements describe the
general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They
are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed
additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months of machine operating experience required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses
- The ability to perform written tasks by reading, understanding
and following work instructions provided
- Basic to Laser/EDM skills.
- Proficient with measuring equipment and instruments.
- General knowledge of tool life.
- Proper use of Good Documentation Practice (GMP)
- Use Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), as required
- Ability to work independently when necessary
- Demonstrates housekeeping etiquette.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Knowledge of Laser and EDM machines.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety
of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the
degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree
required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed
above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively
to other team members and management. Ability to write and record
data and information as required by procedures.
Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25
pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10
pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand
requirements are in excess of those for Light Work.
Visual acuity necessary to do the job safely and
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes
or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of
electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.