Job Description Summary
Becton, Dickinson Interventional (BDI) is a leading
multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative,
life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular,
urology, oncology and surgical specialty products, employing over
65,000 people across 50 countries around the world. Founded more
than 100 years ago, BDI pioneered many devices that are
cornerstones of modern healthcare. BD - PI is the vascular division
within BDI and focusses on interventional products for peripheral
arterial disease (PAD), end stage renal disease (ESRD), and
We expect the highest levels of quality, integrity, service, and
innovation from our employees - on the job and in the communities
in which we work and live. In return, we foster an environment
where individuals are treated with fairness, respect, and feel
valued, acknowledged and rewarded.
Be Your Best at BD-PI - and ultimately, you can have an impact
on the lives of people around the world.
Our Peripheral Intervention (PI) business unit offers a
comprehensive range of medical products, devices and services for
the treatment of peripheral arterial and venous disease, cancer
detection, and end-stage renal disease and maintenance.
The Procedural Specialist II promotes BD Peripheral Intervention
products to customers and potential customers through clinical
support and education within a defined geographic area and as
directed by the Regional Manager.
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital
staff on technical matters relating to BD Peripheral Intervention
products through case support, conducting and/or coordinating
one-on-one in-servicing, and/or available internal/external
physician education training programs.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers,
hospitals and physicians. Obtains new users and applications for
company products and services.
- Observes and reports market trends which affect BD Peripheral
Intervention sales, service and product development.
- Represents BD Peripheral Intervention in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Processes customer complaints and returns in accordance with
established procedures and policy.
- Maintains company automobile and company property.
- Complete and processes BD Peripheral Intervention reports
including but not limited to: Clinical Specialists reports, expense
reports, monthly product tracking reports and complaint reports in
accordance with established procedures and policies.
- Fulfills the duty of a Territory Manager in vacant territories
and supports endovascular procedures as directed by the District
Additional Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Product knowledge and all features and benefits of BD
Peripheral Intervention products
- Surgical and endovascular procedure knowledge, adequate to
support clinical cases
- Basic anatomy
- Medical and surgical terminology
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates Degree or B.S. in Nursing, Cardiovascular,
Radiology, Vascular Surgery or other equivalent technical
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in the Operating Room,
Interventional Radiology Lab, or Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Current credentialing and / or certification in respective
- Advanced knowledge of vascular access management, vascular
surgery, and endovascular medicine preferred.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain
numerous priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities, and
manages priorities with minimal supervision.
- Frequent travel required.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your
opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your
authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their
life's purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and
colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an
inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total
Rewards program - which includes competitive pay, benefits,
continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance
components - is designed to support the varying needs of our
diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex,
creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or
domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics,
disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other
Primary Work Location
USA AZ - Tempe BPV Building 1
USA RI - Warwick