Engineer Injection Molding
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kautex, a subsidiary of Textron Inc., is rated among the Top 100
Automotive Suppliers worldwide. The company is a leading global
supplier of hybrid and conventional plastic fuel tank systems,
selective catalytic reduction systems (SCR) and clear vision
systems and sensors. In addition, the company produces and supplies
camshafts, castings and industrial packaging. Headquartered in
Bonn, Germany, the company owns and operates more than 30
facilities in 14 countries worldwide.
- As technical expert and together with Advanced Manufacturing,
ensure proper machine installations and readiness.
- Responsible for all Injection molding tools from SOW to launch
and support during production.
- Plan, track and manage injection tooling suppliers through
routine meetings, PDCA and detailed involvement in tool
- Follow and support Kautex Manufacturing Standards.
- Knowledge of and compliance to customer specific
- Support the Flawless Launch Process for those programs in
development in your area of responsibility.
- Ensure availability and effectiveness of FLP documentation
during quotation phase and is responsible to fulfil the quality
management system to comply to automotive standards and customer
requirements especially according to IATF 16949.
- Mentor and execute technical development plans with the
operations technical team members.
- Support Purchasing Department during the supplier nomination
process for injection tool suppliers ensuring potential suppliers
are able to meet Kautex standards for SCR tanks.
- University Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or
- Min 3 years of experience in manufacturing engineering
- Min 3 years of experience with Injection molding machines and
- Expert knowledge of injection molds (tool manufacture and
- Experience with Scientific Injection Molding Process
- Experience in the automotive industry
- English language skills are needed
- Skilled in composite material, systems engineering and/or
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Self Development
- Ethics & Values
- Drive for Results
Keywords: Textron, Athens , Engineer Injection Molding, Other , Lavonia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!