Part-Time MIG Welders
Company: LIFT TECHNOLOGIES INC
Posted on: June 13, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION: To perform basic MIG welding according to AWS
D1.1 and D14.1 Standards as required by Engineering prints and
Standard Work Instructions (SWI). This position is associated with
finish welding operations, performing fitting operations, and/or
operation of welding robots.
- Read schedules, gather proper equipment, acquire
and follow LTI prints, and follow LTI SWIs to complete
- Fabricate weldments by cutting, burning and
welding Steel plate, profiles or
- Perform required QA checks according to Standard
Work Instructions or CPS.
- Keep equipment clean and in proper operating
- Operate forklift and cranes as
- Operate according to all LTI Safety
- Other as directed by area
Keywords: LIFT TECHNOLOGIES INC, Athens , Part-Time MIG Welders, Other , Westminster, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!