The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent
communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and
prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet
tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted
Use high-level skills to perform secretarial, operational, and
supervisory support functions.
Possess the ability to multitask and complete deadlines on
Assist leaders by coordinating office services such as
personnel, budget control, travel arrangements, housekeeping,
records control, and special management issues.
Execute non-routine matters and special projects with minimal
Prepare paperwork on attendance records, compensation,
terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, and
statistical records of performance data.
Develop, prepare, and manage agendas and reports.
Coordinate teleconferences, presentations, and meetings.
Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to
interact with managers at all levels.
Use advanced computer software skills and office filing
- Minimum of three years in administrative/office experience
- Able to complete all work in a timely manner
- Detail orientated and able to prioritize tasks
- Advanced skill level for operating Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, Adobe and Outlook)
- Able to accurately type and input data
- Able to multitask and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- If interested please e-mail your resume
toChelsea.Looney@expresspros.comto be considered.